Frequently Asked Questions: Hardie Board Siding
HardieBoard Siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on over 4 million homes. The product is made by James Hardie Building Products, Inc. located in Australia with branch offices and manufacturing in the United States. Hardie Board Siding is an amazing product with many benefits such as a 30 year warranty, unlike other types of siding. All HardiePlank siding comes in a variety of looks and textures, all of which are engineered for durability in many different climates.
- Each member must comply with James Hardie Installation Professional Protocols.
- Each member must have a professional sales approach.
- Each member must be in business a minimum of 4 years as the same company with the same name.
- Each member must have an A+ rating record with customers or other accredited rating agency.
- Each member must have a good credit rating.
- Each member must be professionally licensed in their state.
- Each member must be bonded.
- Each member must have Liability Insurance $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Each member must have state required Workman’s Compensation Insurance.
- Each member must complete a satisfactory background check from 10 previous customers.
Frequently Asked Questions: Customer Service | Planning a Project
If your question is not here – please call us and we will gladly and promptly answer your construction question. We want to establish a strong working relationship with our customers, to ensure that we understand their objectives and build an environment that meets their lifestyle and functional needs, now and in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions: Customer Service | Existing Project
If your question is not here – please call us and we will gladly and promptly answer your construction question.